Wednesday, March 28, 2012

64.


     This is what happens when you give me a sort of hard assignment, a video camera that I can't figure out, an uncooperative kid, and a bad day for editing.  The assignment was to take a video that is one minute long - one clip. I had this whole idea, but Ava was not having it so, I just got her while she was playing with the eggs.  I've always been attracted to eggs as a symbol, I love to photograph them, so the fact that she is destroying them is interesting subject matter in my opinion. If this had been better exposed and I had the energy to look for better (more appropriate - the song itself is beautiful) music, I think it wouldn't be too bad, but as it is right now, this is bad. I uploaded it to youtube, as I intend to do for all of my video work, because I want to track my progress. I want to improve and this is a great low point from which - I hope - it can't get any worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment