Saturday, March 24, 2012
63.
Are you guys sick of Ava yet?
These are stills from the video I took. I couldn't get the exposure right but it's doesn't really matter. My idea started out to be that creepy doll theme you can see, but them she went into the chicken coop and started playing with the eggs in a very strange way - as though she'd never really played with eggs before and judging by her mom's response to them, it is a possibility that she hasn't so I may switch it to a humpy dumpy theme, especially since she loved breaking them. Also, it's weird, but I love eggs and photographing them - I've made up symbolic meanings for them too - I looked it up and what I thought they symbolized is not what they actually symbolize. I was strangely sad to watch her break them and I didn't want her to show the hens because it would make them sad. Art school has made me weird. In reality, I have no idea how long they've been in there and considering how infrequently my dad checks the coop, they were probably for a long time so there is a good possibility they had gone bad any way. Either way, the video I took of her smash three of them and contemplating saving the last one before smashing (quite violently) it might work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment