Monday, May 21, 2012
79.
This was such a beautiful location on such a wonderful day! It was misting out and that made Ava's hair go crazy curly - I loved it. When I get back to NYC I want to rescan these and do them justice. I know I have good exposures here so I am good.
I am never taking my family on an Ava shoot, or any shoot for that matter - they tried to get her to smile the whole time and had her do things that I did not want, which would normally be fine but not with kids. You get a certain number of poses - two shots of each location with a limited number of willing locations and then she's gone, ran off some where - distracted by a shell or something. It's hard to get her in that moment. Lately, I have taken to just following Ava around - it's gone from me directing her a lot to hardly at all. She get's what I want by now and I really don't have to say anything.
I also need to get these neutral....too lazy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment