Saturday, March 09, 2013

97.


“There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.”  
-  Elizabeth Bennet
Elizabeth Bennet
Pride and Prejudice
Alice Allemano   


       In this project, I am taking characters from novels and plays and photographing them as would if I were to make a film or play based on the text.  It is something that I have always done unconsciously and it gives me an excuse to photograph actors. I am playing with the question of--where does the actor end and the character begin? In these photos, I want to photograph the characters, in an attempt loose the actor to the character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment