Thursday, March 15, 2012
58.
Ava wanted to shoot again, but I think by 'take more pictures' she meant, 'make fairy houses,' so we did both. We shot at her house and went back to mine to make fairy houses, well a fairy house.
The coke one is for seminar class where we had to photograph 'stubborn.' I'm stubborn when it comes to coke. "Is pepsi okay?" No. So, I had her do that at Hannaford. Like, her parents are making her buy pepsi but she wants to get coke. Also, the outfit I put her in is badass. I tried to express how awesome it was to her without using the term 'badass.' I failed - I failed in that I didn't properly explain it, not that I used the term badass in conversation with a six-year-old. But, I mean, the leather jacket, the beaded tie on her shirt, the leopard flats - it's so Emma-does-badass.
I don't know why I like the blurry last one, but I think it's fitting with the look on her face - like, her thoughts would be blurry if we knew them.
Ava is my favorite model...and she knows that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment