Wednesday, August 08, 2012
89.
My family went on a boat ride along a beautiful river that I never knew existed! There were no houses on it, the water was clear - it was really lovely. It was very shallow most of it and the part we rode in was between two dams. The light was SO beautiful and I only had my phone - that is not to day I would have preferred my camera over my phone for, as I have stated, I prefer the wide angle to a fault and my phone can do that for me. I cannot get over the light - It is days and places like these that make me want to stay for a bit longer. When the light hits New York City, it does not bring it to life as it does the trees and the river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love your photos! i'm a 17 year old aspiring photographer:
ReplyDeletehttp://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/amelia.html
http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/book-of-photography-from-where-id.html
stop by sometime?
xx rena.