Thursday, July 05, 2012
87.
My family and I went to see Brave and we brought these girls. Then we went on a little walk and I had my camera. I used Evelyne for my Snow White project so I already worked with her, but not Charlotte. I kept telling them, "No smiling!" and "relax your hands!" because they kept posing which was actually pretty cute.
I like the last one because Evelyne is so pretty and she had ice cream all over her face and was such a kid moment. Last time I saw her, we just worked the whole time but this time should just be messy and eat ice cream. They're so cute but they're so quiet!! When I was there age, my mother tells me, I didn't shut up and I remember the first time I met them, they were very talkative but this time, I couldn't get a word out of them!
I got a couple of cute of them with their little sister, who's not even two - we also got a couple cute ones of just her. But in those, there were smiles and a lot of posing, so, not really my style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Aw, how cute :)
ReplyDelete