Today my mom and I went to Pickity Place. It's a little restraint in the middle of nowhere where they serve four course meals with fresh veggies and herbs from their very own gardens. The house was built ing 1786 and it feels it. It's quite amazing that it is not only standing but in working condition. They have a Little Red Riding Hood theme and it is funny because one could believably imagine that to be Granny's house.
Even in the pouring rain, it was adorable and magical - so magical that I must take Courtney and Ali there one day. I seem to have given new meaning to the word 'magical' and was overusing it the whole time, but, especially in the rain, the woods out there were so magical - beautiful and peaceful to the point of not seeming real, as though it needed some supernatural push to become what it is. The greens were glowing and the rain just sat on top of everything making is shine in the light. The pictures do not do it justice at all - I was so cold and wet but there is something wonderfully romantic about being cold and wet in woods, something natural and real about.
All it needed was some Philip Glass or Dario Marianelli and it would have been perfect.
AND I LOVE THAT SHEEP!





No comments:
Post a Comment