Thursday, May 17, 2012
77.
Ava showed up at my house today. Her mother had an appointment with mine so this was an impromptu shoot we did. luckily for me, the light was beautiful today. She pretty much just ran around my yard and threw herself on the ground randomly, I just took a picture when she landed....expect for the tree ones.
Today, Rita remarked, "Aren't these Ava pictures getting old?" They certainly aren't for me. I hope to make a book from them some day. She looks so much older now than the first photos I took of her and I want to keep going with her until she won't let me or I get bored or it fizzles out, I do not feel as though we have reached that point yet though, thankfully. I have two rolls of B&W film I plan to use some time next week on her.
....imagine if I had a good camera.
Speaking of Ava based projects, Courtney made an animatic for her video. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment