Wednesday, January 11, 2012
48.
These are images that I took for my second semester project last year, Backstage. I was granted access backstage to a play called Perfect Crime. It is actually the longest running play on or off Broadway and taking these was a lot of fun. I haven't posted these anywhere yet, which is weird, but here the are.
Always having had an interest in theater, yet never blessed with any theatrical talent, I became interested in how a production is made. In a show running as long as this one, it's smoother than butter - it's like clockwork, better - they should change the saying to "it's like perfect crime." None the less, watching the actors and the one stage manager run around, changing costumes and interacting in and out of character was a fun experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment