Sunday, December 04, 2011

43.


     This weekend, I took a trip the Berkshire Mountains with my mom to do a retreat at the Kripalu Center. These are image from my stroll around the grounds. I far too distracted to actually get into the program - I have so much work to do here at school. I just wasn't in the mindset. Actually, I don't know that I am ready to do Kripalu right now. I feel, for lack of a better word, guilty when I'm not working. If I accomplish nothing in a day I feel like it was waste - hours, days, weeks: they go by so quickly there is no time for me to stop right now, I'm young so I do not see the problem with it but, one day in the distant future I would like to go back to Kripalu and actually be there. It was nice to spend my time with my mom and it gave me an excuse to do so - just us. I wouldn't have just gone home because of the work load but the fact that we paid and the ever-alluring thought of Kripalu made my go. I love Kripalu, I do but just not now. Every one in program was there, all of them. Physically, I was there but mentally, spiritual - I was not. I feel as though I have deprived my mom of something but she got something out of the program and for that, I am thankful. It was not a waste of time. I think she would have liked it more if I had gotten something out of it, well - I figured some stuff indirectly from the program - I was enlightened to certain things but not that which was intended to brought about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment