Thursday, September 15, 2011
27.
After turning in the first Broadway series, I considered the critique. No one got the jokes, I didn't expect them to but for the purposes of class, I figured I should at least make it more universal. Some thing that was said was that I had no people in my images, this is strange because it's Times Square - it's annoyingly busy at 1:00 am. I didn't even consider this when taking them, but that is how I see the Theater District at before show times: empty. Many tourists don't know, or sadly care, about the theaters around Times Square, they are distracted by the lights and chocolate. And, I don't know why, but I feel like the empty theaters are kind of sad in the daylight. I enjoy this overcast lighting in general and it is befitting the mood of the images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment