Thursday, July 07, 2011

4.

     My first blog consisted of only photos. On this one I plan to do a lot more writing. After going to school I realized that photos without meaning, without thought can be empty. Although photographing beautiful things for the sake of beauty is equally as acceptable, something behind it is necessary, some personal connection.
      So, this blog will have not only my photos but my thoughts. My images will be accompanied by stream-of-conciousness blabber - most likely poorly articulated and improperly punctuated. I tend to think choppily and neglect to proof read. Any way, Tyra said that those who keep journals are better people. I don't know why or in what aspects of their life, but, I mean, it makes sense - so this will be my online journal that all of you can read. Yay you.
      Also, there is most likely be a reduced number of posts - I plan on only posting images that I deem internet-worthy and explanations of why I like them and/or what thoughts these images conjure out of my admittedly bizarre mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment