I do not often photograph my father and when I do I decidedly make him out to be this big woodsman. It's not very hard, seeing as he is this big woodsman but I know that I exaggerate it a bit. He is so in his element in the woods that photographing him in it is quite easy and he doesn't seem to mind. I have come to find myself quite miserable in such places for long periods of time, don't get me wrong - I love the woods but I love the woods in the fall and in the spring and for no longer than a matter of hours. That being said, I find it odd that my father would be so comfortable. I know how to be in the woods, I have experienced it and I grew up with it, it is just that I would prefer to be elsewhere. Maybe it's a generational thing....




No comments:
Post a Comment